Please fill out the sign up form below if you are interested in joining one of our Growth Groups.
At New Beginnings, we believe there's no other place to experience community than in Vine Groups. A Vine Group is a local place where you can hear the good news, encounter the presence of God, experience freedom and joy! A Vine Group operates as an extension of New Beginnings Church carrying the same pattern of fellowship, praise and worship, the teaching of the Word of God, powerful prayer, and the demonstration of the Holy Spirit. Vine Groups are also designed with evangelism and discipleship in mind. At a Vine Group, you will have the opportunity to bring unsaved friends and family who will hear the good news and can be taught how to become a follower of Christ.
Meets: Weekly basis
Time: Varies by group
Location: In homes
Next EHS Course: TBD
Course Length: 8 weeks
Objectives of EHS
1.Directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
2.Equips people to develop a personal, first hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
• An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ.
• Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
• Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God's will for their lives
• Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world
Next EHR Course: TBD
Course Length: 8 weeks
Objectives of EHR
1. Equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
2. Transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
• People need practical tools to actually do the Bible's teaching to love others well.
• Our ability to resolve conflicts maturely remains one of the most pressing problems in our churches
• Most people in our churches have a disconnected spirituality. "Increased" love for God is not translating into increased ability to love others
• The quality of love inside the church is not really that different from the quality outside the church
Next FPU Course: TBD
Course Length: 9 weeks
Did you know that 76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck? Or that 64% of Americans can’t cover a $1,000 emergency? This doesn’t have to be true for you! All you need is a practical plan for your money—and Financial Peace University IS that plan!
In nine easy-to-follow lessons, you’ll learn how to get out of debt, create a budget, make wise spending decisions, save for the future, and so much more!
Want more info about FPU.... please go on-line.
Look forward to seeing you there!