Please fill out the sign up form below if you are interested in joining one of our Growth Groups.
In the life choices we make, is it enough to pursue what’s good? In fact, there may be things that seem good that aren’t. Proverbs 14:12 summarizes the situation for us: “what appears to be good may be the way of death.” What seems good may actually be detrimental, harmful, and nonproductive.
Do you want to live with joy, success, and the blessing of God in your life. I’m sure you do! So let’s commit to look beyond the obvious. Let’s press in to discover what God calls good, and let’s learn to live His way. Are you in?
Length: 6 weeks
Time: 6:30 - 8pm
Location: New Beginnings Church
Cost: $12.00 for the Book
NEXT Membership Class: Meets every 1st Sunday each month
We invite any adult who is "all in" with what God is doing here at New Beginnings to become a member. As we accept Jesus' invitation to be His follower, He brings us into God's family, and when we band together, we can live out His vision for New Beginnings.
New Beginnings Vision Statement:
Transforming our world into God's original design through
• Passion: Loving Passionately (Matthew 22:37 - 39)
• Power: Serving Powerfully (Ephesians 3:20)
• Purpose: Living Purposefully (Matthew 5:14 – 16)
Church Membership is a way to take a next step in your spiritual journey, and a way to say, "I'M ALL IN" with New Beginnings' vision.
Next EHS Course: Fall 2018, Dates/Times: TBD Course Length: 8 weeks
Objectives of EHS
1.Directly addresses the reality that emotional maturity and spiritual maturity are inseparable. It is not possible to be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature.
2.Equips people to develop a personal, first hand relationship with Jesus by incorporating stillness, silence and Scripture as daily life rhythms.
• An estimated 85% of Christians are stuck in their relationship with Christ.
• Only 1% of church leaders say that the church is doing well in discipling new and young Christians
• Only 1 in 4 Christians study the Bible to find God's will for their lives
• Only people deeply changed by Jesus will have a powerful, long-term impact in the world
Next EHR Course: Fall 2018, Dates/Times TBD
Course Length: 8 weeks
Objectives of EHR
1. Equips people with 8 practical skills to love others well as mature followers of Jesus.
2. Transforms the culture of our churches by offering new language, new tools, and new strategies to break through relational roadblocks.
• People need practical tools to actually do the Bible's teaching to love others well.
• Our ability to resolve conflicts maturely remains one of the most pressing problems in our churches
• Most people in our churches have a disconnected spirituality. "Increased" love for God is not translating into increased ability to love others
• The quality of love inside the church is not really that different from the quality outside the church
Next FPU Course: Tuesday, January 15th, 2019
Course Length: 9 weeks
Did you know that 76% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck? Or that 64% of Americans can’t cover a $1,000 emergency? This doesn’t have to be true for you! All you need is a practical plan for your money—and Financial Peace University IS that plan!
In nine easy-to-follow lessons, you’ll learn how to get out of debt, create a budget, make wise spending decisions, save for the future, and so much more!
Want more info about FPU.... please go on-line.
Look forward to seeing you there!